- Login: pjs
- Registered on: 2009-08-24
- Last connection: 2016-12-05
- 13:15 Redmine Defect #6195: Missing move issues between projects
- The patch works great, thanks Masato!
It should now be deployed into next version 1.0.2, right?
- 16:30 Redmine Defect #6195: Missing move issues between projects
- Indeed, I'm having the same problem, the @Copy@ and @Move@ options are now missing on Redmine 1.0.1.
- 12:00 Redmine Help: RE: Troublesome upgrade from 0.8.4 to 1.0.0
- Thanks for the help Felix. It didn't work just like that, but it did help to clear the path though :)
The overall of...
- 11:34 Redmine Help: RE: Troublesome upgrade from 0.8.4 to 1.0.0
- Do you mean all the plugins I had installed previously? What about those which are now incompatible with Redmine 1.0....
Hi everyone, I could use your help upgrading Redmine 0.8.4 to 1.0.0. I followed the instructions supplied "here":ht...
- 10:50 Redmine Feature #3170: Autocomplete issue relations on subject
- 10:49 Redmine Feature #3546: "Related issues" should be tracked in Ticket History
- 17:11 Redmine Feature #2910: Warning on leaving edited issue/wiki page without saving
The "Request confirmation on Submit" feature, is more like a simple popup message requesting "Are you sure you want...
- 16:03 Redmine Feature #2910: Warning on leaving edited issue/wiki page without saving
This issue should be addressed as soon as possible, is not admissible users can loose all their work just this ea...
- 12:28 Redmine Feature #2389: Standard and custom issue fields should have a description/tooltip
Related to #4637.
This is a must have feature. It's quite common users don't understand the meaning/purpose of an ...
Also available in: Atom