- Registered on: 2013-07-05
- Last connection: 2016-09-13
Reported issues: 3
- 07:36 Redmine Help: RE: How to change sort order for due date column on "Issues assigned" page
- Quick suggestion of update (not sure where it should goes in Redmine's code, and I don't know ruby):...
- 11:37 Redmine Feature #1102: Shortcut for assigning an issue to me
- There's that: http://www.redmine.org/plugins/issue_hot_buttons
But it doesn't work on Redmine 3.X.
- 15:39 Redmine Defect #20066 (Closed): List of groups sorted in desc by default
- Hi there,
I only noticed now, but in Administration > Groups, the groups are listed in alpha revert order, and I ...
- 11:25 Redmine Feature #19939 (New): New X-Redmine-Issue-Priority header, and modification of X-Redmine-Issue-As...
Here's the context, quickly:
We wanted to receive SMS when a ticket was assigned to a specific group, wit...
- 23:28 Redmine Defect #14400: Email Reminder doesn't have the right behavior
- Redmine version 2.3.0.stable
Ruby version 1.9.3 (x86_64-linux)
- 18:29 Redmine Defect #14400 (Reopened): Email Reminder doesn't have the right behavior
- Sorry to insist, but as far as I understand, the Email Reminder _is_ part of redmine: http://www.redmine.org/projects...
- 17:29 Redmine Defect #14400 (New): Email Reminder doesn't have the right behavior
- Hello there,
Let's start by a small complaint.
Here https://github.com/chantra/redmine_whining/issues/25, it is ...
Also available in: Atom