- Login: jawfish
- Registered on: 2009-09-18
- Last connection: 2010-04-20
- 00:24 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin Architecture Help
- Thanks, Pascal! I'll chew over this in coming days and post up if I get stuck.
- 19:17 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin Architecture Help
- I need something very like this. In my case I need to use a pre-set list of versions, and stamp each bug "found-in" a...
- 19:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Software Requirements & Specifications, Test Plan, Tracability and Report
- FWIW I have some advice. I have been running SCM and release management for a small software organization for over te...
- 18:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: where can I find ruby hosting
- If its of any help at all, Dreamhost offers Ruby and Rails support. I don't know how good it is, but I've been very h...
- 23:27 Redmine Help: RE: "500 Internal Server Error" in Apache. Runs fine in WEBrick.
- sorry, I see your production.log, forget that question...
Whoops, try getting rid of redmine/public/.htaccess, that ...
- 23:23 Redmine Help: RE: "500 Internal Server Error" in Apache. Runs fine in WEBrick.
- OK let me be clear: I am a fellow-sufferer not an expert, but until somebody comes along I'll suggest a few things......
- 22:23 Redmine Help: RE: "500 Internal Server Error" in Apache. Runs fine in WEBrick.
- Brian, you'll need to post your /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/default or other Apache config content.
There a lot of ...
- 01:22 Redmine Help: RE: Message error installing Redmine: uninitialized constant ActionController::Session::PStore
- I solved this by reverting to rails 2.1.2 from 2.3.5
hope this helps!
- 22:56 Redmine Help: RE: Error: Child already added
When I try the stable 0.8 svn checkout it works just fine.
This solves the problem for me, for now.
- 22:26 Redmine Help: RE: Error: Child already added
- Bruno, I think it has something to do with the plugins. When I start to eliminate them, the error changes to somethin...
Also available in: Atom