- Login: brodock
- Registered on: 2009-09-23
- Last connection: 2014-01-30
- I've created a feature suggestion here: http://www.redmine.org/issues/15333 and would like to know if you guys find i...
- 17:44 Redmine Feature #15333 (New): oEmbed Support for tickets/wiki
- I would like suggest that oEmbed be added to Redmine content rendering, to be able to embed Videos from major platafo...
- 16:34 Redmine Feature #7792: Compression of Redmine's images
- I'm not sure if this ticket is older or then sprockets css sprites... but here we go:
- 00:19 Redmine Feature #14961: Reconsider moving from svn to git & GitHub
- I can see your point, and I'm not suggesting to stop using your own solution if it fits better, but travis makes poss...
- 22:30 Redmine Feature #14961: Reconsider moving from svn to git & GitHub
- Thanks god you guys are discussing Git vs SVN... I have something that could help move the codebase to Github and mak...
- 00:01 Redmine Feature #4398: Author Issue-filter only contains members even when non-members have 'create issue' permission
- Any update on this? We should consider it a defect rather then a feature... as the expected behaviour is currently no...
- 06:16 Redmine Defect #6523: Sort order doesn't treat german "umlaute" correct in user listing
- And a plus about the problem specific:
- 06:15 Redmine Defect #6523: Sort order doesn't treat german "umlaute" correct in user listing
- This problem is somehow "unfixable", as there is no silver bullet.
By choosing one collation, you will "fix" it fo...
- 22:39 Redmine Feature #2047: Add SVG support, like images
- RFPDF is obsolete, even the author is migrating to Prawn: https://github.com/edwinmoss/rfpdf We should consider migra...
- 09:07 Redmine Feature #3039: Make annotation why you receive a mail from redmine depend on your notification options
- It is also a good time to improve mail layout... current one could have some more style.
Also available in: Atom