- Login: hapm
- Registered on: 2013-08-22
- Last connection: 2013-08-28
- 10:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin to manipulate email from and reply-to fields of email notifications
- Lets get this back to its OP: message#39232
- 10:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Mails sent by redmine received as SPAM.
- To pull the discussion back to its original thread (see message#39217):
Jan I know the rfc, but in this case, its no...
- 20:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin to manipulate email from and reply-to fields of email notifications
- <Ticket System <DoNotReplys@mydomain.com>> is valid as well?
- 19:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin to manipulate email from and reply-to fields of email notifications
- The main goal of OP in message#39232 is to change the from field, but redmine uses the sender address for both, from ...
- 18:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Mails sent by redmine received as SPAM.
- I have a similar interest/request under message#39217. Perhabs I'll try to program something on that topic for myself...
- 17:32 Redmine Plugins: RE: Is there a plugin for automatic login to Redmine by user name from LDAP?
- I had exactly this running, by using the information from message#127, what is referenced from message#36678 as well....
- 16:16 Redmine Defect #14405: Alternate repo commit: link wrong when automatically added from a commit message
- I can confirm this bug. I have the same problem with git.
Working links are as expected:
I wondered if there are any plugins out there to change the email fields of mails send for email notificati...
Also available in: Atom