- Login: pinzolo
- Registered on: 2013-09-04
- Last connection: 2021-06-03
- 05:07 Redmine Patch #31302: Customizable wiki assets in plugin
- > Can we remove this issue from 4.1.0?
If I wil have a problem, I will propose again.
- 11:40 Redmine Patch #31302: Customizable wiki assets in plugin
- Thanks to your pull request.
I merged it.
It solved my problem.
- 12:54 Redmine Patch #31302: Customizable wiki assets in plugin
- > If `script_format_adapter` is updated by some plugins, will only the plugin loaded last be reflected?
Of course ...
- 18:45 Redmine Patch #31302: Customizable wiki assets in plugin
- > 1. How do you rewrite your plugin if the patch is merged?
My plugin is ...
- 15:34 Redmine Patch #31302 (Closed): Customizable wiki assets in plugin
If we want to customize assets used in wiki from our plugin, we will override ...
- 12:39 Redmine Patch #18679 (Closed): LabelledFormBuilder#label outputs 2 label elements
- LabelledFormBuilder#label outputs 2 label elements.
I think that it should output 1 label element.
- 12:16 Redmine Defect #17887: NoMethodError (undefined method `downcase' for nil:NilClass):
- I guess that settings table has NULL value when name = 'commit_ref_keywords' or your config/setting.yml is broken.
- 07:34 Redmine Help: RE: Help,i can't install redmine 2.5.2--undefined method `group_values=' for :
- I got same error when I tried to install Redmine on Ruby 2.2.0-preview1.
What is your Ruby version?
Also available in: Atom