- Registered on: 2013-09-09
- Last connection: 2016-10-17
Reported issues: 1
- 14:05 Redmine Feature #10250: Renaming "duplicates" and "duplicated by" to something less confusing
- Josef Grahn wrote:
> I, as well, have found this to be a general source of confusion. I think the main problem is th...
- 16:19 Redmine Defect #15777: Watched issues count on "My page" is shown for all issues instead of only open ones
- Same bug as reported in #8948, I think.
- 16:35 Redmine Defect #18875: [Rest API][custom field]Why "GET /custom_fields.xml" required the System manager's...
- I can see the logic behind permitting the same access level to the API implementation of the Custom Fields page as to...
- 13:02 Redmine Feature #10828: Request multiple distinct values including issue id, parent_id, root_id
- Markus M wrote:
> To be consistent with the rest of the API you might want to change the seperator from "|" to ",". ...
- 11:49 Redmine Feature #9664: CRUD operations for "custom field definitions" (not setting custom fields on issues!)
- Just to note, this is useful for another situation than that mentioned in the original description: we have a situati...
- 11:22 Redmine Feature #19583 (New): Allow restriction of Issue Relations as per other Field Permissions
- Currently the only permission configuration for issue relations is either no access or full control.
It would be u...
- 19:52 Redmine Defect #19581: _redmine_session cookie security flaw
- If you can access a user's cookie, you'd probably have access to the credentials they posted to authenticate as well....
- 10:49 Redmine Feature #11977: REST API for repositories
- Also very keen for this. Repositories are a brilliant feature of Redmine but we make a lot of use of the API and are...
Also available in: Atom