- Registered on: 2009-10-06
- Last connection: 2010-07-25
Reported issues: 1
- 02:54 Redmine Defect #5954 (Closed): Not all users visible when adding members while groups are configured
- If you use the groups feature and have configured some groups, you are not able to access all users when adding membe...
- 21:44 Redmine Defect #2838: Swedish chars get mangled in issue when added via email
- The problem persists, even if you switch to another table encoding. Pls reopen this issue.
- 17:46 Redmine Feature #2230: Issue creation via email from anyone without a Redmine account using an Inbox project
- If you plan to put this issue in 0.9, it would be a really good idea to allow anonymous tickets with an email adress ...
- 19:31 Redmine Defect #3763: 'Create Issues' Permission for Non-Member Not Working
- Thank you so much!
- 09:59 Redmine Defect #3763: 'Create Issues' Permission for Non-Member Not Working
- If you set up Redmine as an OTRS-like public ticketing system, the target project typically is not public, to avoid p...
- 20:29 Redmine Defect #2838: Swedish chars get mangled in issue when added via email
- Update: We've switched the MySQL table encoding from swedish_latin1 to utf8 and so far everything's working.
- 21:46 Redmine Defect #2838: Swedish chars get mangled in issue when added via email
- Same problem here (0.9 trunk). After some time of running the server, non ascii chars in the subject of mail generate...
Also available in: Atom