- Registered on: 2013-10-03
- Last connection: 2015-09-01
Reported issues: 3
- 11:51 Redmine Feature #7376: Allow percent done to be updated via VCS commit message
Useful feature, my team asked for it several times!
Hope it will be considered for integration in Redmine core.
- 11:13 Redmine Defect #16270: Patch not working as expected from #16161 in r12491
- I'm sorry but at this point I can't test it without plugins, I can't stop or disturb our production Redmine environme...
- 08:51 Redmine Feature #16309: Add a concept of role-based permission to trackers
I'm using the same redmine_track_control plugin but I agree with Stephane: this would be a great core feature!
- 14:51 Redmine Help: RE: Refresh repository in Redmine after editing commit message
- Thanks a lot, hard to admit, but I didn't know this really useful feature! Then, now I understand your point and I th...
- 14:34 Redmine Defect #16270 (Closed): Patch not working as expected from #16161 in r12491
- Following #16161, I tried to apply the patch as per r12491 on my 2.4.2 installation, with no luck; then, without patc...
- 14:25 Redmine Help: RE: Refresh repository in Redmine after editing commit message
- I'm not sure to understand what you mean with "added through redmine web interface", could you please provide an exam...
- 12:57 Redmine Help: RE: Refresh repository in Redmine after editing commit message
- I don't think you're losing associations... I'd say, the opposite: Redmine will fetch the repository log once again, ...
- 14:15 Redmine Defect #16161 (Reopened): Parent task search and datepicker not available after changing status
- Sorry JPL,
following your explanation I tried disabling read only attribute for Description field, in order to get...
- 14:20 Redmine Defect #16161 (Closed): Parent task search and datepicker not available after changing status
- I played a bit with read only field for trackers and users throughout all my Redmine setup, but now I found out a pro...
- 18:15 Redmine Defect #15834: Creating subtask without having permission on parent issue tracker
- Finally I found the problem: I set "Tracker" (as well as many other fields) as read only in the default tracker. As p...
Also available in: Atom