- Login: pmphq
- Registered on: 2009-10-22
- Last connection: 2010-08-08
- 19:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Forums code of conduct/good behavior
- Eric Davis wrote:
> I've created a wiki page for the final [[ForumCodeOfConduct]].
> Eric Davis
May be it wo...
- 16:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Our Latest Theme
- Lars P. wrote:
> The Theme looks dead. The demo hasn´t worked for months.
- 15:15 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Our new name and new theme
- One correction: Demo at http://www.taskpoint.com/demo is live demo not just screenshots.
- As some of you aware of Redmine based hosted project management solution PMP HQ was renamed into TaskPoint http://www...
- 16:04 Redmine Wiki edit: TeamLeadMeeting0 (#16)
- 00:20 Redmine Wiki edit: TeamLeadMeetings (#14)
- 14:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How many of you want free hosted redmine - Couple of people were talking about hosting redmine for public may be monetizing it ,want to know if anybody is doing it sucessfully
- What cost nothing worth nothing :) But seriously I would not trust my project to something free as it might disappear...
- 23:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: commercial redmine hosting (plus giving back)
- Congratulations on your launch from your rivals at PMP HQ http://www.pmphq.com. More competitions is good for custome...
- 13:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Google Apps and PMPHQ (redmine based)
- Please do not mix the PMP HQ service which is created by TDC LLC and Redmine which the service is based on and creato...
- 21:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Planio (a Redmine hosting service) has launched today!
- Bah, Jan I think you can do better then that :) We did some integration with Google apps for calendaring. We also wor...
Also available in: Atom