- Registered on: 2009-10-23
- Last connection: 2011-02-16
Reported issues: 5
- 12:48 Redmine Feature #7608 (Closed): Add "retro" gravatars
- Gravatar offers "retro" default images. Please add them in the admin options to the already existing (wavatar, monste...
- 12:39 Redmine Feature #6481: Gravatars: Add option to force default avatar display
- Hmm does this mean nobody takes care of this ticket now? I successfully integrated Felix's patch, it works, so it sho...
- 11:49 Redmine Feature #1233: change default homepage to My page
- Here's how to change it manually:
- 08:56 Redmine Feature #6481: Gravatars: Add option to force default avatar display
- Any chance to get this into the next version?
- 12:22 Redmine Feature #6481: Gravatars: Add option to force default avatar display
- Hello Felix, just got an email from the devs that dey added it to the API: http://en.gravatar.com/site/implement/imag...
- 15:19 Redmine Feature #4532 (Reopened): Ability to send e-mail notification to every project member when news a...
- I think this is reladed to #4700. Nobody gets an email if he configured in his settings that he wants to be emailed o...
- 15:11 Redmine Feature #2549: Enable the watching of news
- +1 please fix!
- 15:09 Redmine Defect #4700: Adding news does not send notification to all project members
- +1 This is really annoying.
- 14:16 Redmine Feature #6481: Gravatars: Add option to force default avatar display
- I asked the gravatar devs to add it to the official api.
Meanwhile, could you tell me wich line I have to edit to ...
- 14:18 Redmine Feature #6481 (New): Gravatars: Add option to force default avatar display
- We would like to see an admin option to force the display of the default gravatar icon.
This can be implemented ve...
Also available in: Atom