- Login: lurdan
- Registered on: 2008-02-03
- Last connection: 2008-03-25
- 13:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is the Redmine Hacks idea supportable?
I moved my tiny local project to redminehacks.org. Thanks, John :-)
Starting procedure seems to be straight...
- 05:36 Redmine Patch #915 (Closed): lang/ja.yml: updated (up to r1291)
The attached file includes:
Add: translation for new messages.
Fix: Account activation email subject (tens...
- 00:17 Redmine Patch #693: Updated Japanese Transletion
I update ja.yml to merge the patch #693 and additions from r1163 to r1176.
- 16:42 Redmine Patch #717: lang/ja: problem --> ticket
I have a consciousness of being in a way paranoid not to change concept of words.
("問題" is not only "problem"...
- 16:21 Redmine Patch #717: lang/ja: problem --> ticket
I have tranlated that word. I think that the word "問題" is NOT the best too, and
agree that "Redmine can be s...
- 11:57 Redmine Patch #693 (Closed): Updated Japanese Transletion
It's update version of ja.yml and jstoolbar-ja.js for r1163.
- 05:05 Redmine Defect #27: project summary(/projects/show/*) returns error when running as CGI
- Though I couldn't trace down the reason after all,
I get good result in this trouble with r1048.
I'll turn down t...
- 22:18 Redmine Defect #103 (Closed): app/controllers/application.rb don't know 'autologin_key'
- I've met error at rev. 682, and avoid it by editing:
User.current = User.find(session[:user_id])
- 00:10 Redmine Defect #27: project summary(/projects/show/*) returns error when running as CGI
- I think this modification make the thing well, though I
could't identify why webrick/mongrel treats this correctly.....
- 11:31 Redmine Defect #27 (Closed): project summary(/projects/show/*) returns error when running as CGI
- but it works fine when running with webrick(same app, same DB, same RAILS_ENV).
error log is:
Also available in: Atom