- Registered on: 2009-10-26
- Last connection: 2010-01-12
Reported issues: 0
- 20:02 Redmine Help: RE: Active Directory LDAP login instructions
- What fixed it for us was the format of the username needing to be in distinguished name format rather than login name...
- 09:30 Redmine Help: RE: Active Directory LDAP login instructions
- Try the username as a DN, rather than a login. Look it up if necessary with a ldap browser such as softerra.
- 11:07 Redmine Help: RE: Email configuration
- The address needs to be the name or ip address of your mail server.
- 09:28 Redmine Help: RE: The entry or revision was not found in the repository subversion redmine problem
- I have got slightly nearer a solution - the file method works now, as long as you specify the file URL using forward ...
- 19:09 Redmine Help: RE: LDAP Authentication Failure
- The problem I had was to do with active directory (win sbs 2003) The account name needed to be expressed in the form ...
- I'm still stuck on this and have not seen any posts that have helped.
using bitnami redmine 0.8.7 on a win sbs2003...
- 16:08 Redmine Help: RE: Bitnami stack install windows sbs2003 active directory problem
- Sorted active directory at long last.
The only thing that was wrong is that the account needs to be formatted as a...
- 15:36 Redmine Help: RE: Setup Redmine with VisualSVN on Windows
I am trying to get svn working with bitnami redmine stack. When I try and access the repository from within redmi...
- I cannot get redmine to connect to an existing svn repository
An error occurred when trying to access the reposito...
- 15:40 Redmine Help: RE: Bitnami stack install windows sbs2003 active directory problem
- andy copsey wrote:
> I'm a newbie to a lot of this and would greatly appreciate some basic guidance. Have installed ...
Also available in: Atom