Manuel Vázquez Acosta
- Registered on: 2009-10-27
- Last connection: 2011-07-07
Reported issues: 2
- Me and my team have been heavily producing plugins for Redmine (currently 1.1 branch). So far, we have contained from...
- 02:39 Redmine Defect #7591 (Resolved): Template missing 'projects/new.erb', on 1.1-stable branch.
- Resolved as invalid. I can't reproduce the issue on a fresh checkout of the 1.1.1 tag (from github).
- 01:41 Redmine Defect #7591: Template missing 'projects/new.erb', on 1.1-stable branch.
- I will recheck the issue. Before submitting I removed all plugins I was using, though. I'm going to checkout the 1.1-...
- 15:30 Redmine Defect #7591 (Closed): Template missing 'projects/new.erb', on 1.1-stable branch.
- Hi I have just cloned the git repository, ran the migrations, and setup a simple development environment.
When I t...
- 21:42 Redmine Patch #7058 (New): Duplicate submit and link buttons on top of the edit form.
- I thinks it's nice to have the submit button and the preview link also on the top of the edit form, to improve usabil...
- 21:45 Redmine Feature #1860 (Resolved): reST (reStructuredText) support
- This is a dupe of #1208.
- 21:44 Redmine Feature #1208: Restructured text support for the wiki
Is this goint to be implemented? Issue #1860 also ask for this.
I prefer reST because it:
* Allows line ...
Also available in: Atom