Peter Van den Bosch
- Registered on: 2008-04-26
- Last connection: 2020-12-19
Reported issues: 8
- 12:00 Redmine Wiki edit: Theme_List (#358)
- update link to theme changer plugin
- 14:18 Redmine Feature #16620 (New): bundle issue relation changes with other issue updates
- Could it be made possible to change issue relations in the same commit as other changes to an issue, e.g. together wi...
- 20:41 Redmine Feature #2865: One click filter in search view
- Daniel Felix wrote:
> No, he mean the link behavior of the search types.
Yep, that's what I meant. Thanks for pi...
- 19:10 Redmine Feature #2865 (Closed): One click filter in search view
- It would be nice to have the same one click filter behavior in the search view as in the activity view (#2857) for th...
- 23:16 Redmine Feature #1043: "My Calendar" page to show assigned items (patch incl)
- oops, forget to watch this issue. Just noticed the new comments last week.
Carl, thanks for your positive response...
- 23:57 Redmine Feature #1043: "My Calendar" page to show assigned items (patch incl)
- Hi Carl,
Thanks for the patch. Have been using it and it works great.
I've made use of Jean-Philippe's improvemen...
- 20:12 Redmine Feature #1245: close versions
- It seems a couple distinct issues are addressed in this discussion.
About marking a version as closed and hiding t...
- 00:07 Redmine Feature #1555 (Resolved): Open vs. Closed Issues in Calendar / Activity
- A recent commit, r1680, does this, so it should be in release 0.8. You can change the style of closed issues by editi...
- 18:18 Redmine Patch #1666: explicitly mark versions as complete and restrict target versions
- Thanks for your feedback.
Nick Read wrote:
> I've been using the patch I supplied in #560 for 3 months now, and i...
- 00:50 Redmine Patch #1666 (Closed): explicitly mark versions as complete and restrict target versions
I made a patch which introduces two changes: it requires versions to be manually marked as completed and it di...
Also available in: Atom