- Registered on: 2013-12-06
- Last connection: 2015-09-09
Reported issues: 1
- 09:10 Redmine Defect #20621: Internal Server Error when creating/copying issues
- Hello Toshi,
This seems fixed between between b382f1369 and 672f0e419 which upgrades Rails 4.2.3 to 4.2.4.
- 15:55 Redmine Defect #20592: Issue Default Status is gone
- From Administration -> Trackers, then click a tracker to edit the default status
- 15:41 Redmine Defect #20621 (Closed): Internal Server Error when creating/copying issues
- I have upgraded from Redmine 2.5.2 to 3.1.0 and I'm currently running into an Internal Server Error when creating/cop...
- 14:03 Redmine Feature #12330: Integrate Kerberos Authentication
- 11:39 Redmine Feature #4179: Link to user in wiki syntax
I'm currently developing a Redmine plugin with limited knowledge of rails/redmine. I'm trying to have a plu...
Also available in: Atom