- Registered on: 2014-01-03
- Last connection: 2014-09-04
Reported issues: 3
- 17:46 Redmine Feature #13016: Dynamic adding values to custom fields
- 20:46 Redmine Defect #16260: Add Subtask does not work correctly from tasks with Parent Task field disabled
- Is there anything I can do to move this patch forward?
- 20:45 Redmine Patch #16069: Allow configuration of API limit instead of hardcoding at 100
- Is there anything I can do to help move this patch forward?
- 20:42 Redmine Feature #1266: Feature: Allow setting multiple target-milestones
- 19:57 Redmine Defect #16260 (Closed): Add Subtask does not work correctly from tasks with Parent Task field dis...
- It's desirable sometimes to make a certain tracker designated for having child tasks only, but not having parents (a ...
- 19:50 Redmine Feature #10922: Allow tracker only for Subtask
- Make Parent Task a required field on the child trackers and you can achieve a lot of what you want already (although ...
- 23:53 Redmine Feature #973: Assign different status sets and workflows for separate projects
We could really use this. Our redmine instance is used by multiple stakeholders who want their own workflows, b...
- 23:52 Redmine Feature #5991: Tracker should have it's own default issue status
We could really use this, along with #973 (either would help a lot of course) to allow different projects to ha...
- 23:27 Redmine Patch #16069 (New): Allow configuration of API limit instead of hardcoding at 100
- The below tested patch makes the previously harcoded limit of 100 items in a RESTful API response configurable in the...
- 00:22 Redmine Defect #16036 (New): wiki edit pencil links are sometimes missing, throwing off the other pencil ...
- This is similar to #11789 -- some sections have their pencil icon missing, but the count continues regardless. On a l...
Also available in: Atom