Fix sorting and PDF output of Gantt diagram & start date calculation and grouping
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
|Target version:||Candidate for next major release|
This patch does several things:
- Fixes the sorting of issues so that the oldest one are on top and the newer ones are at the bottom
- Fixes the PDF output for short items where the length of the bar would be 0 or negative with the old calculation
- If no start date is given the date of the first issue in the query is used and the month count is set to include all issues (max. 48)
- Keeps the query from other views and respects the grouping to group items in the diagram too (see Screenshot). If a query has no grouping the view is the same as in the original version.
It passes all test that are available for the Gantt diagram.
(I could split it into 4 patches and provide more screenshots if there's interest)
#3 Updated by Daniel Felix over 7 years ago
#5 Updated by Tobias Droste over 7 years ago
Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
Please split and post it to each issues.
Daniel Felix wrote:
the path works good. But the grouping of gantt doesn't seem to work?
I tested this with r11114.
It should work, I tested it with r11113.
As Toshi MARUYAMA suggested I will split the patch.
And I make some additional changes to the grouping.
So see this patch as deprecated for now.
Daniel Felix wrote:
Some UI enhancements:
- the grouping box should be hidden by default as in every other modul
I will change that.
Thanks for the feedback and testing and I will post a new split version to the corresponding tickets. (Probably tomorrow)
#6 Updated by Tobias Droste over 7 years ago
#8 Updated by Daniel Felix over 7 years ago
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Maybe Toshi or Jean-Philippe could take a look at the provided patches.
Would be nice to see this fixed. I tried most of them in my Redmine 2.2.1 and they work properly.
#9 Updated by Dominik Follmann over 7 years ago
how is the status of this issue? As Daniel Felix said, he tested the patch successful. Is there a certain reason, why it won't be included in the next major release (2.3.0) ?
I guess lots of people are facing these problems (mainly the gantt-sorting). It would be nice if someone would give an update.
I'm not a good ruby-hacker yet, but if I can support you with some tests or so, I'm available.
#10 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 7 years ago
Dominik Follmann wrote:
Is there a certain reason, why it won't be included in the next major release (2.3.0) ?
There is no test.