Show issue description change on the Activity view
If someone changes Description of an issue, this action isn't shown on Activity page of the project. I think, this should be, as description change is a very important thing.
Updated by Mischa The Evil over 10 years ago
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Subject changed from Description change isn't shown on Activity page to Show issue description change on the Activity view
- Category set to Issues
- a new issue has been created;
- the status of an issue has been changed / the given issue has been closed (because this only occurs due to a change of its status, but is rendered with a different icon to distinguish an issue closure from an ordinary status change);
- a note to the issue has been added (obviously this doesn't include "notes", auto-generated by Redmine, which only contains issue property change history).
So, since the issue description is an issue property not related to the issue status, changing it, does not trigger a new journal. That is at the moment imho the expected behavior. In that perspective I think this is more a feature request than that it is a defect.