Grouped filters in the filter drop-down
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
#2 Updated by Filou Centrinov over 9 years ago
It's a very good idea to group the filter, but for a common user there is no difference between standard fields and custom fields. Moreover a non-admin user shouldn't differ between standard fields and custom fields. Technical details have to be hidden. It would be more user-friedly using semantic grouping like "Date fields" or "Shown fields", don't you think? Your proposed group "Related issue" fulfills this idea.
#10 Updated by Go MAEDA almost 8 years ago
- File grouped-filter-trunk-r13551.diff added
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 3.0.0
This is a patch for current trunk(r13551). This patch will greatly improve usability.
I would like to set target version to 3.0.0. Please return to "Candidate for next major release" if there is any problem.
#11 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 7 years ago
- Subject changed from Grouped filter to Grouped filters in the filter drop-down
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Keep the first filters ungrouped
- Don't group date filters when there's just one (eg. time entries filters)
- Group association filters too (eg. filters on project custom fields)
- Tests added