Ability to self-register only from ceratain domains
|Category:||Accounts / authentication|
Could you add ability to restrict email domains for new users by few domain zones (e.x. sysctem can approve firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com but deny any other zones)? It's very useful feature in small company's without centralized account management.
- Duplicates Feature #12855: Sometime,we need limit register email address added
- Related to Feature #3369: Allowed/Disallowed email domains settings to restrict users' email addresses added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
Closing as a duplicate of #12855.
- Duplicated by Feature #31340: Allow restrict auto create accounts for sender domains by list added
Also available in: Atom