Custom Field - Version - Combo list to be grouped by projects..
Currently the Versions are not grouped according to the projects version inherited.
Can you please show this combo as grouped.
This is really good imporvement for shared projects where users hard to pick a target from long list.
Hope you can implement this soon or give a clue to fix this.
- Related to deleted (Feature #16123: Version custom field to be grouped by project.)
- Duplicated by Feature #16123: Version custom field to be grouped by project. added
- Related to deleted (Feature #17053: Custom Field : Version type to be group selection box.)
- Duplicated by Feature #17053: Custom Field : Version type to be group selection box. added
- Duplicated by Defect #22029: The custom field 'version' drop down menu isn't showing the version in the same way as the target version added
- Duplicated by Feature #23348: Values of version type custom fields should be grouped by project/subproject added
- Related to Feature #9851: Equalize the way how available shared versions are differentiated in target version drop-downs added
- Related to Feature #23265: Group versions by status in version custom field filter added
Also available in: Atom