Random crash when using custom fields
We (Planio) have seen several random crashes when using custom fields and have narrowed the problem to the usage of
super to access attribute setters and getters in ActiveRecord models. According the the
ActiveRecord docs, the preferred way to set and get a value from within a custom setter and getter is to use
The attached patch changes the
super calls in
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
I experience some random crashed too. Isn't your problem the same as my problem which I worked around using the attached patch?
- Category set to Code cleanup/refactoring
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 2.5.1
Patch applied in r12968, thanks.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom