- Registered on: 2009-02-07
- Last connection: 2021-02-18
Reported issues: 161
- 17:48 Redmine Defect #34805: Activity tab in cross-project menu is sometimes broken
- The following patch (also attached) fixes the issue and adds a test:...
- 17:46 Redmine Defect #34805 (Confirmed): Activity tab in cross-project menu is sometimes broken
- When navigating to a page for a global object the "Activity" tab in the tab menu might link to @/projects/:id/activit...
- 08:29 Redmine Patch #34766: Better error message when no API format is recognised
- Pavel Rosický wrote:
> well, I had the same proposal 3 years ago https://redmine.org/issues/26709
Thank you for p...
- 21:29 Redmine Patch #34766 (New): Better error message when no API format is recognised
- At Planio sometimes see users trying to make API requests using the HTTP @Accept: application/json@ header but forget...
- 10:53 Redmine Patch #29184: Add home to the application menu
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> This is also helpful for beginners. They usually cannot understand what they should do next after ...
- 17:50 Redmine Defect #33930 (Closed): 500 error when attempting to create custom field enumeration with empty name
- When editing the list of possible values for a key/value custom field type, clicking "Add" with the field empty will ...
- 12:42 Redmine Defect #33925: ArgumentError in lib/redmine/twofa/base.rb after updating a source file in develop...
- Thank you for catching this bug. The patch looks good to me.
- 17:45 Redmine Patch #33910: Rendering bug in Chrome Windows and Linux when pressing PageUp in Textarea
- We have fixed this in the Planio theme with the following js snippet:...
- 17:42 Redmine Patch #33910 (New): Rendering bug in Chrome Windows and Linux when pressing PageUp in Textarea
- A rendering bug in Chrome on Windows and Linux leads to the content of the window shifting to the left when pressing ...
- 14:38 Redmine Feature #28492: Option not to block closing a parent issue when it has open subtask(s)
- Some not-so-quick notes from Planio regarding this issue: r16108 was a breaking change for our existing users, some o...
Also available in: Atom