- Registered on: 2009-02-07
- Last connection: 2022-11-16
Reported issues: 181
- 19:09 Redmine Defect #37814: Plugins that serialize Date or Time objects cause Psych::DisallowedClass exception
- We ("Planio":https://plan.io) have also observed this with certain plugins and certain of our internal additions savi...
- 14:25 Redmine Defect #37268: Performance problem with Redmine 4.2.7 and 5.0.2
- Additionally joining on projects for @Query#sql_for_custom_field@ will solve the performance issue. This is only requ...
- 11:33 Redmine Defect #37268: Performance problem with Redmine 4.2.7 and 5.0.2
- From what I gathered the additional visible condition trips the query optimiser for PostgreSQL and leads to a much mo...
- 11:25 Redmine Defect #37268: Performance problem with Redmine 4.2.7 and 5.0.2
- I am sorry for the delay, I was ill with COVID-19.
The patch proposed in #37268#note-8 sadly does not work in MySQ...
- 17:46 Redmine Feature #35178: Make adding project settings tabs easier
- We do not have a patch for this.
- 09:02 Redmine Defect #37268: Performance problem with Redmine 4.2.7 and 5.0.2
- I have started working my way into the explains, unfortunately I think I will have to tinker around with it more as w...
- 12:33 Redmine Defect #37390 (Confirmed): Extraneous whitespace when selecting and copying issue number on Chrom...
- On Chrome and Chrome-derived browsers on Windows, when selecting the issue number in the title an extra whitespace at...
- 19:40 Redmine Defect #33912: Sorting of multiple columns including Date column does not work
- We (Plan.io) can confirm this issue and concur with the first part of the proposed patch. In addition the @QueryColum...
- 11:39 Redmine Defect #37187: no-permission-check allows issue creation in closed/archived projects
- Please see the attached patch. It adds subclasses for @UnauthorizedAction@ that allows backwards compatibility for co...
- 15:42 Redmine Defect #37187: no-permission-check allows issue creation in closed/archived projects
- Thank you. We are currently working on another patch that would introduce a different @Error@ class for this case. Th...
Also available in: Atom