Wiki gets destroyed after rename
Steps to reproduce the bug:
1. Create projects A and B, turn on Wiki modules for both projects.
2. Create a root Wiki page in A with arbitrary contents.
3. Click „Rename“ and move it to B.
4. In A, click „Wiki“ tab. You're automatically redirected to Wiki of B. This is the first part of the issue.
5. Grant access to A to any user, but don't grant access to B. Now she will get 404 trying to view Wiki of A. This is the second part.
It seems that Wiki of A no longer exists. Turning Wiki module of A off and then on doesn't solve the issue. Renaming the Wiki back to A works fine, but then there's no Wiki in B, and so on.
Unfortunately, I don't know the exact version of Redmine I'm using, and have no privileges to discover it. I think it's relatively fresh, and I know that it's running on PostgreSQL 8.x or 9.x. The system is FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE-p15 (GENERIC) #0: Mon Nov 3 20:31:29 UTC 2014.