Defect #20564

Issue status field is blank, and can't be edited in "Issue update" form

Added by Leonid Titov almost 7 years ago. Updated over 6 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

0%

Category:Issues
Target version:-
Resolution:Invalid Affected version:2.6.6

Description

When I try to update or file new issue using the we, the "Status" field is empty and can't be edited.
Please refer to attached screenshot.
At the same time I can successfully edit issue status via issue list (any report, for instance - "My issues").
I have found this issue after upgrade from 2.3 to 2.6.6.stable.14512
Here are details about my Redmine installation:

Redmine 2.6.6.stable.14512
Default administrator account changed True
Attachments directory writable True
Plugin assets directory writable (./public/plugin_assets) True
RMagick available (optional) True
ImageMagick convert available (optional) True

Environment:
Redmine version 2.6.6.stable.14512
Ruby version 2.0.0-p643 (2015-02-25) [x86_64-linux]
Rails version 3.2.22
Environment production
Database adapter Mysql2
SCM:
Subversion 1.8.8
Git 1.9.1
Filesystem
Redmine plugins:
mail_references 0.0.1
openid_fix 0.1.0
redmine_change_issue_author 0.0.1
redmine_omniauth_google 0.0.1
redmine_tagging 0.1.2

Here are fragment from my production.log after trying to update issue using "Update issue web-form":

2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Started PUT "/projects/import/issues/update_form.js?id=3561" for fdfs at 2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Processing by IssuesController#update_form as JS
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Parameters: {"utf8"=>"✓", "authenticity_token"=>"dfsfs", "issue"=>{"is_private"=>"0", "project_id"=>"42", "tracker_id"=>"1", "subject"=>"fdsfsfs", "description"=>"fsdfsd", "author_id"=>"3", "status_id"=>"2", "priority_id"=>"4", "assigned_to_id"=>"", "parent_issue_id"=>"", "start_date"=>"", "due_date"=>"", "estimated_hours"=>"", "done_ratio"=>"0", "custom_field_values"=>{"1"=>"", "2"=>"", "3"=>""}, "tags"=>"", "notes"=>"", "private_notes"=>"0", "lock_version"=>"1"}, "time_entry"=>{"hours"=>"", "activity_id"=>"", "comments"=>""}, "last_journal_id"=>"6010", "id"=>"3561", "project_id"=>"import"}
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Settings cache cleared.
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Current user: leon_ti (id=3)
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Rendered issues/_form_custom_fields.html.erb (1.5ms)
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Rendered issues/_attributes.html.erb (69.7ms)
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Rendered plugins/redmine_change_issue_author/app/views/issues/_attributes.html.erb (78.9ms)
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Rendered plugins/redmine_tagging/app/views/tagging/_issue_tagcloud.erb (25.0ms)
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Rendered issues/_form.html.erb (124.3ms)
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Rendered issues/update_form.js.erb (128.8ms)
2015-08-19 11:11:54 +0300 (14949) Completed 200 OK in 214.9ms (Views: 130.4ms | ActiveRecord: 15.4ms)

empty-status-screenshot.png (6.26 KB) Leonid Titov, 2015-08-19 10:10

History

#1 Updated by Leonid Titov almost 7 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved

I've found it was a kind of plugin incomatibility issue.
I should upgrade my plugins together with Redmine.

#2 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 6 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed
  • Resolution set to Invalid

Also available in: Atom PDF