- Login: leon_ti
- Registered on: 2013-11-13
- Last connection: 2015-08-19
- 11:28 Redmine Defect #20564 (Resolved): Issue status field is blank, and can't be edited in "Issue update" form
- I've found it was a kind of plugin incomatibility issue.
I should upgrade my plugins together with Redmine.
- 10:12 Redmine Defect #20564 (Closed): Issue status field is blank, and can't be edited in "Issue update" form
- When I try to update or file new issue using the we, the "Status" field is empty and can't be edited.
Please refer t...
- Hello all!
I'm looking for a person who can develop a special mail handling module compatible with Redmine 2.3.1. ...
- 11:32 Redmine Help: RE: Move from OpenID 2.0 to OpenID Connect
- Just for searching engines: problem solved by switching to redmine_omniauth_google plugin.
- Hello all,
Now I use OpenID authentication for my users via their Google accounts.
As you may know, Google stops ...
- 09:18 Redmine Feature #1624: Issue merging
- Definitely necessary feature. +1 vote for it.
- Hello dear Redmine fans!
Tell me please, is there a way to dispatch incoming email using To: field of a message?
Also available in: Atom