Ability to filter issues by attributes of a version custom field (e.g. release date)
Issues can have Target version and other custom fields of Version type. It would be very desire to have an ability to filter issues by any attribute of Version type field (both standard and custom).
An example, I would like to find all issues that version in "Target milestone" custom field is supposed to be released this month. Currently, every month I need to go though all projects and update saved queries manually to show stuff for new month.
It seems that currently, only custom fields for Versions and only for Target version are shown in the filter, but this does not include release date, status, etc. and does not work for custom fields of Version type.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Add ability to filter issues by assigned version attributes e.g. release date to Ability to filter issues by attributes of a version custom field (e.g. release date)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Milestone (was already possible)
- Milestone's due date
- Milestone's status
- and all custom fields for versions that have the "Used as filter" checked
Basically, we now have the same filters for version custom fields as those we had for the standard "Target version" field.