Automatically link a project to several repositories
I wanted to use the
extra/svn/reposman.rb script in order to automatically generate both svn and git repositories on every new project.
But current scripts cancel the creation of every new repo as soon as one is already present.
I think these scripts (particularly the
create_project_repository action in
sys_controller) should check current repositories and let us create a new repository if the type (svn, git, etc.) is different.
#3 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
- Maybe give a button to create a new linked local repository when adding it to a project, where Redmine would also automatically add users, who are listed in the project as participants with commit permissions issued via Redmine (have users linked). I think OpenProject actually had it implemented like that.
- Also a button to remove the created repository upon un-link from the project which would erase the repo completely.
- Enable the Redmine administrators to be able to manage the repositories from the Redmine website itself (giving more control by adding some sort of repo control panel), like reverts, branch merging and etc, ditching the need of using CLI, Turtoise SVN or anything else third party when unnecessary.
- At some point maybe the ability to create the new and edit the existing files via Redmine itself like on GitLab.
- Display Readme.md somewhere.