- Registered on: 2013-10-30
- Last connection: 2020-01-30
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-02-19)
Reported issues: 23
- 16:06 Redmine Patch #32927: CSS selector in test_index_should_show_warning_when_no_workflow_is_defined is too s...
- No, we should not ;) But I think this specific test is too precise. It will break as soon as the table is modified, e...
- 14:27 Redmine Patch #32927 (Closed): CSS selector in test_index_should_show_warning_when_no_workflow_is_defined...
Just a tiny patch which makes a test less specific. This way, a plugin can add columns to the table without break...
- 13:39 Redmine Defect #31085: Hosting redmine at a suburl doesn't work anymore in 4.0
- I met exactly the same issue today, upgrading from 3.4 to 4.0.
Thank you Pavel for this solution. It works great!
- 15:03 Redmine Defect #31146 (Closed): I need to change the name of the field ISSUE ou DEMANDE by another name
- 15:01 Redmine Defect #31146: I need to change the name of the field ISSUE ou DEMANDE by another name
First, I must say that this kind of question should be asked in the Forum or in StackOverflow. Issues in Redmine....
- 14:49 Redmine Patch #31151 (New): Add AppServer to Technical Information page
The Information page shows some useful data about the current environment. But one important information is ...
- 16:56 Redmine Defect #26836: Filtering issues via context menu should not reset selected columns
- Here is a basic implementation to fix this bug:...
- 17:17 Redmine Defect #30758: Preview URL in Wiki Toolbar should be escaped
How could we associate this kind of patch with our Github account?
I think more contributors would be mot...
- 11:10 Redmine Defect #30510: Bad Project's page Form
- I experience a similar problem, but only with Firefox (v65.0) on MacOS (the cache has been cleared).
When resizing t...
- 08:20 Redmine Defect #30758: Preview URL in Wiki Toolbar should be escaped
- Here it is:
Also available in: Atom