- Registered on: 2013-10-30
- Last connection: 2023-01-26
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-02-19)
Reported issues: 34
- 11:08 Redmine Defect #38212 (Closed): migrate
- This problem is not related to the Redmine application, but to your PostgreSQL roles configuration. You may be using ...
- 12:01 Redmine Feature #14961: Reconsider moving from svn to git & GitHub
- As a developer of many plugins, I know I would have done a lot more contributions to Redmine Core if it was easier.
- 08:31 Redmine Defect #37719: Broken serialized columns, if saved time was with Rails 4.2
- Can you please apply this fix to the 4.2-stable branch?
This way the bug can be fixed in next release 4.2.8. Thank you.
- 15:29 Redmine Patch #37565 (Closed): Performance problem when filtering issues by custom-field value
We noticed a significant impact on performances in the latest versions, after the fix of the issue described...
- 08:50 Redmine Defect #34029: 403 Forbidden error when non-member try to upload a file
- It may actually be a different topic. I agree, we can first fix the bug with the 403 error, without modifying current...
- 14:41 Redmine Defect #34029: 403 Forbidden error when non-member try to upload a file
- Hello Marius. Thank you for this update.
About the fix, I think we should cumulate these roles.
A member should n...
- 13:49 Redmine Patch #36757 (Closed): Update Rails to 184.108.40.206
- A new security release is available, and we should upgrade to Rails 220.127.116.11.
- 10:30 Redmine Defect #36593 (Confirmed): User without permissions to view required project custom fields cannot...
- 14:56 Redmine Patch #36241: MenuManagerTest randomly fails
- Thank you for this fix. Is it possible to include it in the next minor version? 4.2.5?
- 15:00 Redmine Defect #36718 (Closed): Menu Manager Test randomly fails
- Here is another test which fails in some circumstances.
Thank you for considering this patch....
Also available in: Atom