- Registered on: 2012-10-15
- Last connection: 2021-10-08
Reported issues: 4
- 11:33 Redmine Defect #35965 (New): REST group api does not work when user is already member of group
- This might be related to:
- 17:32 Redmine Defect #35885: the change of routing raw files from repositories not included in the upgrade proc...
- If someone else experiences the same problem:
- 10:14 Redmine Defect #35885: the change of routing raw files from repositories not included in the upgrade proc...
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Just for the clarity on this matter, I presume that Redmine links ('source:', 'exp...
- 16:14 Redmine Defect #35885 (New): the change of routing raw files from repositories not included in the upgrad...
after upgrading, as described on https://wiki.debian.org/Redmine
from version 3.3.1 to 4.0.7
i noticed ...
- 16:04 Redmine Defect #35186: wrong user in version logs
- Holger Just wrote:
> This is not a security issue but is exactly how distributes version control systems (such as gi...
- 17:10 Redmine Defect #35186 (Closed): wrong user in version logs
we see the author.
As git is also a version control syst...
- Trying out:...
- 20:57 Redmine Feature #23868: Automatically link a project to several repositories
- * both repos do get created
* but only one gets registered in redmine (that is the problem)
** in the repositories ...
- 20:54 Redmine Defect #28267: New, empty repositories show white, 404 error page instead of the empty repository...
- confirmation: the same here
- 11:07 Redmine Defect #14446: Public project and Redmine.pm "Use of use of uninitialized value $salt" error for ...
- Feedback, redmine version 1.4.4
Anonymous checkouts of public projects over http(s):
* svn: ok
* git: nok
Also available in: Atom