Project

General

Profile

Actions

Patch #239

open

Adds two blocks for my/page and fixes a report bug

Added by Rocco Stanzione about 16 years ago. Updated almost 2 years ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
My page
Target version:
-
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:

Description

This fixes a report query filter bug where assigned_to="me", and adds two new blocks for my/page, for a manager's
dashboard - issues due in the next week and past due issues.


Files

blocks.diff (2.83 KB) blocks.diff Rocco Stanzione, 2008-02-03 11:01

Related issues

Related to Redmine - Feature #12789: Redmine - design studyNew

Actions
Actions #1

Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 16 years ago

This fixes a report query filter bug where

assigned_to="me"

Could you tell more about this bug ?

Actions #2

Updated by Rocco Stanzione about 16 years ago

Maybe I should have better documented the bug before
submitting the fix. If I set a filter like
assigned_to="me", it often (but not always) wouldn't
work
because executed_by was nil, apparently because
User.current.logged? was returning false. This patch makes
it work by assuming that if User.current is not nil,
User.current is logged in and should be treated as
"me".

Actions #3

Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 16 years ago

If I set a filter like assigned_to="me", it often

(but not always) wouldn't work

What do you when ? You get an error or the filter is not taken
into accout ?

by assuming that if User.current is not nil

In fact, User.current is never nil.

Actions #4

Updated by Rocco Stanzione about 16 years ago

What do you when ? You get an error or the filter is not

takeninto accout ?

The filter is incorrect (if I remember right, the SQL says
assigned_to='') and no results are returned.

In fact, User.current is never nil.

That's the idea. Possibly I'm missing something, but
User.current.logged? looked like an unnecessary step that
was returning the wrong results, so I circumvented
executed_by with User.current.

Actions #5

Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 16 years ago

I think I found the bug.
But I applied a different fix (in r979) because I don't want
that the "me" value appears when the user is not logged
(since the app don't know who he is).

Actions #6

Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA almost 13 years ago

  • Category set to My page
Actions #7

Updated by sss sss almost 2 years ago

  • File test.png added

Actions #8

Updated by sss sss almost 2 years ago

  • File test.png added

Actions #9

Updated by sss sss almost 2 years ago

  • File test.png added

Actions #10

Updated by Go MAEDA almost 2 years ago

  • File deleted (test.png)
Actions #11

Updated by Go MAEDA almost 2 years ago

  • File deleted (test.png)
Actions #12

Updated by Go MAEDA almost 2 years ago

  • File deleted (test.png)
Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF