- Login: rfuser141
- Registered on: 2008-02-03
- 10:33 Redmine Patch #252 (Closed): Sort users in project settings
- We have a lot of users, and without sorting them it's cumbersome to manage project members. This sorts them by first...
- 10:52 Redmine Feature #444: submit issue via email
- +1. One way, maybe the best way, to implement this would be
to just provide a script that an email could be piped to...
- 13:37 Redmine Feature #517: Add billing ability to Timelog
- +1. I'm using redmine for some consulting work, and it would
be handy to have the billing/invoicing functionality. ...
- 10:56 Redmine Feature #504: 12 character project id limitation is too short
- Wasn't this fixed in r949?
- 14:37 Redmine Patch #239: Adds two blocks for my/page and fixes a report bug
- > What do you when ? You get an error or the filter is not
takeninto accout ?
The filter is incorrect (if I remem...
- 13:52 Redmine Patch #239: Adds two blocks for my/page and fixes a report bug
- Maybe I should have better documented the bug before
submitting the fix. If I set a filter like
- 12:11 Redmine Patch #239 (New): Adds two blocks for my/page and fixes a report bug
- This fixes a report query filter bug where assigned_to="me", and adds two new blocks for my/page, for a manager's
- 15:08 Redmine Patch #238: Change the tracker from the issue edit screen
- Fixes an issue when creating a new issue
- 15:04 Redmine Patch #238: Change the tracker from the issue edit screen
- Forgot to click the checkbox to upload the patch.
- 15:00 Redmine Patch #238 (Closed): Change the tracker from the issue edit screen
- This patch adds a tracker select box to the issue edit page to enable changing an issue from (for example) bug
Also available in: Atom