Corrupted file name when exporting a wiki page with Non-ASCII title using Microsoft's browsers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a wiki page with Non-ASCII title (e.g. "日本語").
2. Open the wiki page using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
3. Click "TXT" in "Also available in" area.
4. The page will be exported but its file name is corrupted.
fix file name corruption when export a wiki page with non-ASCII title in MS browsers (#26599)
Contributed by Go MAEDA.
#2 Updated by Go MAEDA over 3 years ago
- File 0001-Fix-file-name-corruption-when-export-a-wiki-page-wit.patch added
- File 0002-Add-a-test-for-file-name-corruption-when-export-a-wi.patch added
Patch for this issue.
#3 Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 3 years ago
If you write non ascii characters in source, you need to encode "\xnn" or add "# encoding: utf-8" header for Ruby version compatibility.