Display horizontal scroll bar of plugins table when overflow occurs on small screen
Added by Eduard Panov about 5 years ago.
Updated about 5 years ago.
On small screens (mobile phone) not scrolling table on plugin page (/admin/plugins).
Need wrap <table> in <div class="autoscroll"> tag to fix that.
Confirmed the problem.
- File 28523.diff 28523.diff added
- Target version set to 3.4.6
- Affected version changed from 3.4.0 to 3.3.0
Here is a patch suggested by Eduard Panov.
Setting target version to 3.4.6.
- Subject changed from Not scrolling table on plugin page to Display horizontal scrollbar for plugins table if it overflows on small screens
- Category changed from Administration to UI - Responsive
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed. Thank you for pointing it out.
- Subject changed from Display horizontal scrollbar for plugins table if it overflows on small screens to Display horizontal scroll bar of plugins table when overflow occurs on small screen
- Related to Defect #24309: Setting page for repository does not scroll horizontally on small screens added
Also available in: Atom