Cannot set no_notification option when receiving emails via IMAP or POP3
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
I'm refering to this documentation about receiving emails with IMAP:
Within the section "Forwarding emails from your email server" there is an option
--no-notification disable email notifications for the created user
In the section "Fetching emails from an IMAP server" this option is missing. I tried to add it in my rake command "no_notification=1", but it doesn't seem to work.
Could you add the feature "no notification" for IMAP fetching?
Fix: Allow to set no_notification option when receiving emails via IMAP or POP3 (#29191).
Patch by Holger Just.
#2 Updated by Holger Just over 2 years ago
- File 0001-Allow-to-set-no_notification-option-when-receiving-m.patch added
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
The attached patch fixes this issue and allows to set the option for mails received via IMAP and POP3 as well.
#6 Updated by Go MAEDA over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Feature to Defect
- Subject changed from Fetching IMAP-emails create user with no notification to Cannot set no_notification option when receiving emails via IMAP or POP3
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
#7 Updated by Go MAEDA over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Committed to the trunk and stable branches. Thank you all for reporting and fixing this issue.
Erich Balan wrote:
I'm new to Redmine and not a Ruby developer. Is there a way to patch my installation or should I wait until the new version is released and update my system?
Please replace the file app/models/mail_handler.rb on your system with the one downloaded from the following URL.
- Redmine 3.4: https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/repository/revisions/17433/entry/branches/3.4-stable/app/models/mail_handler.rb
- Redmine 3.3: https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/repository/revisions/17434/entry/branches/3.3-stable/app/models/mail_handler.rb
You can ask in forums if you have any more questions.