Option to unarchive the project when admins visit an archived project
When project added to archive - it is hidden from Projects panel.
And then whe it is needed for someone - they send ticket for recovering project. Like that:
"hello, can you recover project https://redmine.example.com/projects/786"?
and to recover it i need to create DB queries for now... which takes some time.
Updated by Bernhard Rohloff over 4 years ago
+1 I think in this particular case it would be great if the link would provide a view to the admin where he could recover the project directly.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Add column links in Administration -> projects to Option to unarchive the projet when admins visit an archived project
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 4.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
When trying to access an archived project, a link to unarchive it will now be displayed to admin users.
Updated by Go MAEDA over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Option to unarchive the projet when admins visit an archived project to Option to unarchive the project when admins visit an archived project