- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2021-05-07
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 36
- 06:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Allow additional URL-schema for linking to redmine tickets
- Hello Chris,
I heavily doubt that it's possible in vanilla Redmine at the moment.
There are two ways that I can...
- 06:49 Redmine Help: RE: Can't install redmine 4.2.0 on a local server (Apache or Nginx)
- Camille Marro wrote:
> Sorry but one more question, using Webrick where can I found the mail that I send and the one...
- 06:05 Redmine Help: RE: Can't install redmine 4.2.0 on a local server (Apache or Nginx)
- Hi Camille,
welcome to the Redmine community!
I think just for testing and development purposes, Webrick does the...
- 17:57 Redmine Help: RE: Task transfer
- Hi Dmitriy,
sounds like the topic discussed in #2716.
- 11:03 Redmine Defect #35153: Add a touch icon
- +1 It improves Redmine's usability on mobile (Apple) devices.
I'm not a fan of the attached icon but that's a matter...
- 08:32 Redmine Defect #35162: Redmine Agile Plugin no longer working
- Just FYI. While upgrading an installation I think I was faced with the same situation.
The output looks very similar...
- 11:28 Redmine Help: RE: Internal Server Error on Attachment
- It's quite hard to tell from here. Is this a permanent error, or does it occur occasionally?
I think, you should tak...
- 14:48 Redmine Patch #35051: I18N: latest message texts for German language
- Overall the translation is very good. I only found one small mistake while reviewing the patch....
- 08:04 Redmine Feature #35032 (Closed): Get allowed Issue statuses by Issues API
- Closing this as duplicate of #24976 as there are already watchers on it.
- 08:44 Redmine Patch #32424: CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> What do you think about the following plan for this issue?
I really like this app...
Also available in: Atom