- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2020-09-15
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 34
- 16:04 Redmine Defect #33984 (Closed): Can't delete account
- 13:26 Redmine Defect #33981 (Closed): Can't delete account
- This instance of Redmine is not maintained by the Redmine development team. Since we have no access to this installat...
- 09:08 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrading redmine from 2.3.1?
- My list of steps would look like this:
# Create a backup of the database and attachments
# Check if there are any...
- 15:10 Redmine Help: RE: missing translation
- This sounds more like a Rails problem to me. A small portion of google foo got me to these URLs where they have kind ...
- 14:41 Redmine Help: RE: Please explain what I'm doing wrong
- If your configuration file isn't valid or you try to load plugins which have errors or are incompatible with your ver...
- 14:28 Redmine Help: RE: I need to import from CSV while preserving existing issue numbers
- James Brady wrote:
> So, does using csv import mean that the issue numbers will irrevocably change, and there's no w...
- 07:21 Redmine Help: RE: Roles and Permission for Root Project Creation
- Marek Stepan wrote:
> I Removed "create project" permission from the manager group which my user /non admin/ is not ...
- 10:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Don't shows closed issue status in project summary page
- Hello Tariq,
go to the @Administrator menu -> Issue statuses@ and make sure that the status which should mark an i...
- 09:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change attached file storage location to NAS Storage
- I think that you have insufficient write permissions on your new files folder.
The Bitnami stack that I maintain (Re...
- 08:13 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change attached file storage location to NAS Storage
- Asish Paul wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. I have mounted the storage with the server /Storage_NAS/redmine.
Also available in: Atom