- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2020-02-17
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 33
- 06:18 Redmine Feature #29193 (Closed): Finish Restoring Guide
- Description was added by Gerd Pokorra in July 2018.
- 06:11 Redmine Feature #33017 (New): Complete documentation of news REST API
- The documentation of the news API shows only the GET part. The API has been completed in #13468 and the other parts s...
- 05:48 Redmine Help: RE: Adding News vía Rest Api
- I haven't tried the news API, yet. But one can find good examples in the tests for that part. There you have prototyp...
- 05:26 Redmine Patch #32888: Use stylelint to avoid errors and enforce conventions in CSS files
- It's a good idea. And I'm completely with you Marius that we need some coding standards on the stylesheets.
- 17:25 Redmine Defect #29694: Some buttons in wiki toolbar are hidden in responsive layout
- Github also has an interesting solution for this issue. They simply put their toolbar under the tab if there's not en...
- 08:46 Redmine Feature #32998: Change the default value for "Default Gravatar image" to "Identicons"
- +1 It's a way better default option and also well known from other platforms.
- 13:38 Redmine Patch #32991 (New): Make group names bold on tracker summary view
- The tracker summary view is identical to the permissions summary view.
To keep them consistent the group names on th...
- 13:12 Redmine Help: RE: Connect 2 different Redmine ticketing systems, any tool?
- Hey Kim,
IMHO it's quite an unusual use case you have on your site. To me, it is not very clear what you would like ...
- 06:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Plugin that will allow ticketing without redmine account
- Hi Ken,
If everybody is allowed to see the same project you could make your IT helpdesk public and grant the anony...
- 06:02 Redmine Defect #32981 (Confirmed): Unable to distinguish disabled input fields
- We styled the input fields background in #31147 to get a consistent look of Redmine and fix problems with dark themed...
Also available in: Atom