- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2021-02-22
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 34
- 19:56 Redmine Help: RE: Link an image (logo) from another page without having to insert the image again and again.
- Alexander Berszinski wrote:
> Thank you, I already own the site, but it just doesn't work.
I don't k...
- 15:28 Redmine Defect #34786 (Closed): Missing setting values after upgrade to 4.1.1
- Michael Fuchs wrote:
> Sorry for bothering, you can set this ticket to invalid or better delete it... ;-)
- 06:46 Redmine Help: RE: Link an image (logo) from another page without having to insert the image again and again.
- Hi Alexander,
as it's more accessible to people from allover the world I reduce my answer to English only.
- 06:09 Redmine Development: RE: plugin update db (add_column)
there's a [[Plugin_Tutorial]] in the wiki which should cover all your problems.
- 05:37 Redmine Help: RE: Info an Beobachter
- Hallo Ibrahim,
meines Wissens nach, können nur registrierte Benutzer als Beobachter hinzugefügt werden. Hast du ev...
- 05:05 Redmine Feature #34703: Add a link to copy the issue URL and issue journal URL to the clipboard
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> I really like the ideea of moving the Delete icons under the actions dropdown, I think we s...
- 12:20 Redmine Help: RE: contact form
- Ah OK, a contact form. Do you have a specific requirement for what should be done with the data after clicking on the...
- 06:28 Redmine Help: RE: contact form
- What do you mean with contact? Contact like a contact entry in an address book?
- 06:25 Redmine Help: RE: how to change author in issues
- It's not possible to change the author of an issue in vanilla Redmine. There are some plugins out there to do it, but...
- 05:52 Redmine Help: RE: How to copy an issue to another project?
- If your role has the permission to copy an issue you will find the link for it in the contextual menu and the right c...
Also available in: Atom