- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2022-11-26
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 36
- 19:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is the forum signup process open?
- Hi Joan,
usually the registration is open for everyone. We had a similar problem few month ago. I'll contact Go Ma...
- 06:53 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin "Parent issue filter plugin" does not support Redmine 4.1.X and 4.2.X
unfortuately I don't have a quick fix for your plugin problems, but did you notice that this features are alre...
- 07:36 Redmine Feature #33422: Re-implement admin project list using ProjectQuery system
- Hi all,
I'm also in favor of Alexander Meindl's proposal. IMHO it doesn't make sense to have two different views a...
- 07:48 Redmine Help: RE: Create new project is disabled
- ScAD REDMINE wrote:
> After 6 years, I have same problem!
Are you trying to create a project on redmine.org,...
- 10:25 Redmine Defect #37102: Cannot 'move' ticket from one parent to another when the Parent tickets are relate...
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> @Will M: could you also provide info about the specific issue relation direction(s) and the...
- 13:34 Redmine Defect #37104: convert emails into tickets with different projects
- There's no filter to separate emails based on the user or the senders email address. What you could do, is to give yo...
- 10:21 Redmine Defect #37102 (Confirmed): Cannot 'move' ticket from one parent to another when the Parent ticket...
- I've tested the steps with version 5.0.0 and can reproduce the issue.
- 14:44 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problems to access sqlite database
- Hi vincent,
seems to be a Windows specific problem. I've found something on Stackoverflow: https://stackoverflow.c...
- 06:13 Redmine Help: RE: managing users
- Perhaps he can take this plugin here as a boilerplate: https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_user_management
- 06:09 Redmine Patch #36905: German translation update for 5.0-stable
- Alexander Meindl wrote:
> I hope, this patch get`s in 5.0.1. Does anyone has any concerns about the translation?
Also available in: Atom