- IRC nick: cappumuc
- Registered on: 2017-08-31
- Last connection: 2020-04-02
- Redmine (Contributor, 2019-03-17)
Reported issues: 33
- 05:57 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to contribute
- Hi Anderson Alvarez,
welcome to the Redmine community. We are happy that you would like to contribute to Redmine....
- 18:24 Redmine Patch #32238: Improvement of the German translation
- I've tested the patch attachment:trunk-de.yml.v2.patch against the current trunk and it still applies with no conflic...
- 08:29 Redmine Help: RE: Can it be installed on Ionos(1und1) Webspace
- According to the wiki page [[RedmineInstall]] it needs at least v2.3 to run.
Perhaps you can install a supported ver...
- 06:52 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Strike-through text is defaulted in application
- Hi Steve,
welcome to the Redmine community! The reason for your issue is that Redmine interprets a number with a *...
- 06:32 Redmine Help: RE: I want to change the background color according to the status
- There are many different elements on the user interface so I think it could be beneficial if you could tell us which ...
- 12:57 Redmine Feature #33099: Add a link to the issues list in reminder email
- Sounds quite handy.
- 13:29 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Replacement for the removed Discord chat.
- Should the chat concentrate more on development topics, or should it also include casual topics like Max's Discord co...
- 15:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Replacement for the removed Discord chat.
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Discord or should we try another solution? Like Slack or Gitter which already have some int...
- 15:56 Redmine Development: RE: Vue.js as frontend?
- I don't know if this is a hot topic anymore, but Akiko has some vue.js integration in her "plugin":https://www.redmin...
- Hey folks,
today I was asked by Martina Adler if the Discord channel is not existing any longer. So I opened Disco...
Also available in: Atom