Can't be distinguished when deleting multiple attachments with the same file name in one action.
- When attachment file names are the same.
- I can not distinguish files I want to delete.
Updated by Jun NAITOH over 4 years ago
$ ruby bin/about sh: bzr: command not found Environment: Redmine version 3.4.6.devel.17695 Ruby version 2.4.0-p0 (2016-12-24) [i686-linux] Rails version 5.2.2 Environment production Database adapter SQLite Mailer queue ActiveJob::QueueAdapters::AsyncAdapter Mailer delivery smtp SCM: Subversion 1.6.11 Mercurial 1.4 Git 188.8.131.52 Filesystem Redmine plugins: no plugin installed
This is a problem with feature #13072.
Updated by Go MAEDA over 4 years ago
- Related to Feature #13072: Delete multiple attachments with one action added
Updated by Go MAEDA over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
Updated by Yuichi HARADA about 2 years ago
- File add-file-attrs-to-bulk-delete-list.png add-file-attrs-to-bulk-delete-list.png added
- File 30125.patch 30125.patch added
Fixed to show file attributes (file size, description, author, creation date, and time) in the bulk delete list of attachments for issue edit form and wiki page edit form.
This will help you identify the files you want to delete.