- Registered on: 2018-09-11
- Last connection: 2021-05-07
Reported issues: 52
- 07:15 Redmine Feature #2722: New user notification
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Go MAEDA wrote:
> > I think the checkbox should be placed below "Authentication required" ...
- 07:08 Redmine Feature #35137: Display a message indicating that there is no data
- I created a patch. You get a message when you try to import a file that has only a header row....
- 06:40 Redmine Feature #35137 (New): Display a message indicating that there is no data
- It is suggested to display a message indicating that there is no data when trying to import a file that has no data.
- 04:30 Redmine Defect #35027: Gantt PNG export ignores imagemagick_convert_command
- It seems that you can set the path of Imagemagick's client command to @MiniMagick.cli_path@.
- 02:32 Redmine Feature #30998: Delete account not fully registered after an amount of time
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> How about adding a rake task @redmine:users:prune@ to remove users who have not completed their re...
- 10:00 Redmine Feature #33016: Adding Watchers to a News Item
- You could add and remove watchers with news (could be done on the sidebar like issues).
I have attached a patch.
- 02:49 Redmine Feature #7652: Ability of assign watchers to Wiki pages
- You could add and remove watchers with wiki pages (could be done on the sidebar like issues).
I have attached a patc...
- 09:42 Redmine Feature #24976: Include new statuses allowed by workflow in Issues REST API
- I would like to add value *allowed_statuses* to the include parameter....
- 08:39 Redmine Feature #35032: Get allowed Issue statuses by Issues API
- Bernhard Rohloff wrote:
> Closing this as duplicate of #24976 as there are already watchers on it.
- 04:29 Redmine Feature #35032 (Closed): Get allowed Issue statuses by Issues API
- If you want to edit issues using API, you need to know the issue statuses that you can available.
Also available in: Atom