Redirect to index page instead of edit page after creating a new custom field
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
1. Click o Create new custom field from some tab like Users
2. Create custom field and click save
3. You are staying on the same form
step 3: Go back to Users tab and display new field there
The process of adding multiple custom fields would be improved this way
#5 Updated by Go MAEDA about 1 year ago
Aleksandar Pavic wrote:
If you create custom filed for issue, and save it, you are redirected to that field not
to issue's custom fields.
Same goes for documents etc...
Do you mean that the behavior after applying 32783.patch is broken? I could not reproduce such wrong redirection.
I would like to investigate the problem, so could you describe details and steps to reproduce?
#7 Updated by Go MAEDA about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from After creating custom field return to custom fields tab to Redirect to index page instead of edit page after creating a new custom field
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed the patch.