Fix Japanese translation for less_than_x_seconds and less_than_x_minutes
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
The "以内" used in less_than_x_seconds etc. means "within" instead of "less than".
This has also been fixed in the i18n repository and I don't think it's appropriate. https://github.com/svenfuchs/rails-i18n/issues/374
We suggest replacing it with "未満" which means "less than" in Japanese.
Example where this word is used:
#2 Updated by Go MAEDA about 1 month ago
- Subject changed from Change Japanese translation for less_than_x_seconds, less_than_x_minutes to Change Japanese translation for less_than_x_seconds and less_than_x_minutes
- Target version set to 4.2.0
"以内", the current Japanese translation for "less than", is incorrect because "以内" means "less than or equal". The suggested new translation "未満" is a very common word to express "less than" in Japanese.
- Tracker changed from Patch to Defect
- Subject changed from Change Japanese translation for less_than_x_seconds and less_than_x_minutes to Fix Japanese translation for less_than_x_seconds and less_than_x_minutes
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed the patch. Thank you.