Add enabled core fields to /trackers API response
In some scenarios it might be helpful for an API client to find out what core fields a certain tracker has enabled.
Note: we named the element in the API response `enabled_standard_fields` despite it is `core_fields` in the code, because 'Standard fields' is the user-visible wording the Admin UI.
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 5.0.0
Setting the target version to 5.0.0.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
Committed the patch. Thank you.
- Has duplicate Feature #16522: RESTful API: Expose tracker standard fields assignments added
- Tracker changed from Patch to Feature
- Subject changed from add enabled core fields to /trackers API response to Add enabled core fields to /trackers API response
Also available in: Atom