- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2021-05-04
Reported issues: 77
- 05:02 Redmine Patch #35217 (New): Replace use of Digest::MD5 / Digest::SHA1 with ActiveSupport::Digest
- Rails introduced @ActiveSupport::Digest@ to allow central configuration of the actual digest implementation that is u...
- 12:03 Redmine Defect #35201 (Closed): Duplicate entries in issue filter values
- when filtering the issue list for multiple assignees, the redisplayed filter values box contained the selected users ...
- 04:42 Redmine Help: RE: Getting Redmine to use SHA256 validation instead of MD5
- Redmine since 3.4 uses SHA256 digests by default for new attachments. In order to upgrade existing digests, call @Att...
- 03:09 Redmine Patch #32424: CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
Martin Cizek wrote:
> The problem was that the overly restricted href URL issue was actually copied from the old M...
- 05:07 Redmine Feature #4347: Replying to an issue should automatically add the user to the watchers list
- please discard the previous patch, it contained some unnecessary files. here's the correct patch.
- 05:02 Redmine Feature #4347: Replying to an issue should automatically add the user to the watchers list
I rebased the patch on current master and slightly changed wording and layout of the user setting:
- 07:07 Redmine Patch #33752: Uploading big files
- +1, that may really help installations on VPS or other small-memory machines. The rack patch for FCGI support has bee...
- 08:33 Redmine Feature #24808: OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- here are the remaining two patches, updated to the most recent doorkeeper release (5.5.1), rebased on current master,...
- 12:08 Redmine Feature #24808: OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- thanks for looking into this! I just created #35075 and #35076 with the first two patches of this series. Both should...
- 12:07 Redmine Patch #35076 (Closed): Menu manager - generate correct URLs when rendering from a namespaced cont...
- extracted from the oauth patch set in #24808
this is the second patch from the series, which enhances the menu man...
Also available in: Atom