- Login: jkraemer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2023-07-17
- 16:20 Redmine Patch #38820 (Closed): retry in case of stale issue during Issue.update_versions
- This is quite the corner case but we had this issue occur with one client at "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting...
- 02:09 Redmine Job offers: RE: Redmine Hosting
- Have you checked out Planio (https://plan.io) already? We offer
Redmine hosting, optionally with your own customisat...
- 04:31 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin conflict: helper method included by one plugin seems to disappear when another plugin is present
- There is no magic involved relating to the module name, it's because of the way how helper methods declared in contro...
- 12:10 Redmine Defect #38254 (Closed): Time Entry Import fails to import custom fields with "User" format
- the custom value lookup during the import relies (in the case of custom fields with field format "User") on the proje...
- 03:52 Redmine Patch #37862 (New): Estimated time remaining issue query column
- The attached patch, which was extracted from "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting, adds an issue query column tha...
- 13:33 Redmine Patch #37750 (Closed): Use existing html pipeline based sanitization for links in custom fields
- these patches, extracted from "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting, introduce a standalone HTML sanitizer class (...
- 09:15 Redmine Feature #37674: Upgrade Admin/Users list to use the query system
- That looks good to me. Thanks Marius!
- 03:51 Redmine Defect #37237: Common Markdown Formatter does not render all properties on HTML elements
- Reusing parts of the commonmark HTML pipeline for the other formatters is definitely something we should do in the fu...
- 03:44 Redmine Feature #37674: Upgrade Admin/Users list to use the query system
- My bad, I didn't override @joins_for_order_statement@ to account for that. Attached patch fixes this.
- 13:11 Redmine Patch #37713 (Closed): Add rel="noopener" to all external links that would open a new tab/window
- This patch extends the ExternalLinksFilter to add @rel="noopener"@ where necessary.
This is a safety measure to prev...
Also available in: Atom