Add user status to users list API
Allow for returning all users, and return the status of the user in the response.
It returns the list of all users but not included status of theme.
That seems to work to return the users, but doesn't return their status, so there is no easy to without querying every user individually to get their status. Is there a way to get their status as well in the returned data?
/users.json?status=3, until that good day that the status field is included in the result.
Do this, instead of querying each user.
- Subject changed from Extend users.json response to Add user status to users list API
- Assignee set to Marius BĂLTEANU
- Target version set to 6.0.0
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Resolution set to Fixed
Feature added in r22637, the status is now available in the response as integer value.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom