"In the past N days" filter displays N+1 days
Go in /time_entries/report (all projects)
Select "Last 7 days"
Select "days" in details, add something, the report shows and sums 8 days.
Updated by Yuki Kita about 13 years ago
And I noticed that "Last 30 days" filter displays 31 days.
Here is the patch.
Updated by Daniel Felix over 10 years ago
- File timelog_criteria.png timelog_criteria.png added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Affected version (unused) changed from 0.9.2 to 2.2.1
- Affected version changed from 0.9.2 to 2.2.1
The patch won't apply cleanly, as the corresponding code is completly rewritten.
But I'm stil able to reproduce this (see attachment).
Updated by mcfedr mcfedr over 10 years ago
Noticed this same problem on the latest redmine - It was telling me i have worked 48 hours in the last week!
Updated by Go MAEDA over 6 years ago
- File spent-time-filter-r16111.png spent-time-filter-r16111.png added
- Subject changed from In project report "Last 7 days" filter displays 8 days to "In the past N days" filter displays N+1 days
"In the past N days" filter in Current trunk (r16111) has the same behavior.
Not only spent time filter but also issues filter has the same behavior.