REST API new features
Hi, i'm developing a redmine's desktop client, but i need some features in REST API.
I enumerate features that i need, at this moment, for continue with the project:
- Time tracking: Add spent-hours to issues
- Projects-related features
- Members in a project, for assign issues to a specific member
- Issues-related features
- Get Issues' possible types
- Get Issues' possible categories
- Add notes to journals at issue's update
- Attachment files, at creation and at issue's update
Now, my application can get and create/update/delete issues/projects, but options are a little bit limited.
It is difficult to implement this?
Thanks in advance!
#2 Updated by Javier Hernandez about 10 years ago
Nikolay Kotlyarov wrote:
Javier Hernandez wrote:
i'm developing a redmine's desktop client, but i need some features in REST API
Could you share the client when it'll be done?:)
Of course, in fact, the project is created in launchpad, but still without code because current version is very alpha.
#6 Updated by Bevan Rudge almost 9 years ago
Yohann; What is the status of your Redmine fork on GitHub? Are you merging Redmine's changes into your fork? Have your changes been contributed back to Redmine? Will they? Are you still contributing to the Redmine project? Thanks for the update!