Associated revision shown multiple times
Assume the following scenario:
- Project A with SVN at $URL$/projectA
- Project AA as sub project of Project A with SVN at $URL$/projectA/projectAA
- ticket 123 in Project AA
- commit a revision 456 linked to ticked 123
Result: in ticket 123 revision 456 will be mentioned twice
It's clear, why this is happening. Redmine doesn't understand, that those subversion repositories are basically the same one in an hierarchy.
#1 Updated by Felix Schäfer almost 12 years ago
Redmine expects all repositories to be unique, i.e. not to have some bits of a single repository "seen" by many projects. You may be able to correct this behavior for you by unchecking the setting that allows cross-project linking (can't rename the exact name, sorry).
#2 Updated by Jan Stoetzer almost 9 years ago
The same thing happens with redmine 2+ where you can associate multiple repositories with a project.
Scenario is similar:
- Project A
- Repository1 URL/ProjectA
- Repository2 URL/ProjectB
- Project B is subproject of ProjectA
- Repostitory URL/ProjectB, completely independent from ProjectA Repo, not in same hierarchy etc.
- Ticket 123 in Project A
- Ticket 124 in Project B
- Both Tickets have relation
- Revision X in Repo URL/ProjectB is related to ticket A-123
- Revision Y in Repo URL/ProjectB solves ticket B-124
- Revision X is listed three times in ticket A-123
- Revision Y is listed two times in Ticket B-124, together with two comments "Status changed by changeset ProjectA:RepoB|RevisionY" and "Status changed by changeset RepoB|RevisionY"
I think there should be a check in the fetch_changesets that avoid these multiple listings. They are really nasty.