Identical creation date/time skew search results
I have encountered a bug after importing data from our old tracking system to Redmine. Many of the entries have an identical creation date/time stamp (2002-06-28 07:39:41), and when I go to search for a keyword using the , it does not display all of the results. For one query, the page reads Results (161) but will only display 140 results. I have seen the same outcome while searching for other subject/description keywords, and have confirmed in the actual database that there are in fact more rows than it is displaying.
The data I imported was sorted by creation date. This is NOT an issue when using Issues' filters (it is able to find and displays all rows), this only happens when using the upper-right search.
Ubuntu v. 10.4
Redmine v. 1.0.3 (this also existed under 1.0.2)
Rails v. 2.3.5
mysql v. 5.1.41
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 12 years ago
- Subject changed from Identical creation date/time skew upper-right search results to Identical creation date/time skew search results
- Category set to Search engine
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 8 years ago
- Related to Feature #18631: Better search results pagination added
Updated by Go MAEDA over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
Fixed in Redmine 3.0.0 (#6817).