Log Time for Multiple Users
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
I am looking for a very basic feature expanding on the built-in "log time" functionality. We currently use time tracking, but often a manager will need to track hours for some employees or one person will need to log hours for multiple people who are present in a meeting.
- The feature would simply add a 'multi-select' user drop down into the existing "Log Time" page
- When selecting multiple users, the number of hours tracked for each user would simply be the value in the 'hours' field.
- For example (a 1 hour meeting between myself and our graphic designer):
- I click "Log Time"
- From the user dropdown/multi-select, I select both myself and our designer
- I enter "1" in the Hours field
- Now two time entries are entered, 1 hour for myself, and 1 hour for our graphic designer
- One optional additional piece of functionality (not entirely necessary) would be to limit this functionality to a certain privilege or group. For example, only admins or managers could see the users field on the log time page